Any sport can make you lose weight. But why on some people no weight loss after exercise and even the toughest sports. The key is at your stress level. Even a mild or gentle yoga movement can lose weight, if only there is a true lifestyle and low levels of stress.
Colour Yoga weight loss program are for those looking to boost their energy levels, feel good about themselves and lose weight.
This program are targeted at those who are overweight, but who are still able to follow a moderate exercise regime. Colour Yoga offers no guarantee regarding the results you will get. Everyone is different and your results may differ from others who have attended our weight loss program.
This yoga practice focuses on cardio. Continuous or continuous movement according to rhythm. Mastery of breath or pranayama, concentration, and energy are made into one unity in every yoga movement like yoga practice in general. "Just love your body and know your body".
Muscle strength, balancing and flexibility will be helpful in our practice. The core movement is to build strength and endurance. Burn fat more. This exercise might be heavy for beginners, so it is expected for beginners in addition to following this class to also join the class of hatha or basic yoga for good results.
Each individual will have different result in this type of class.
- Some have direct visible of weight loss,
- Some have stable weight (no lost weight nor gain weight) but have changes in muscles and body shape (more visible and solid) because the fat turns into energy and muscles become strong.
- Some appears do not change at all (could be errors in the exercise, less or no focus in the exercise and not keep well the diet).
- Doing exercise 3 times a week.
- Food: low fat, low sugar, high fiber eating.
- Drink more water.
- Healthy breakfast.
Burn your fat more fast ?
- Walking everyday (dont stop moving).
- Diet: avoid fried foods, baked goods (cake, cookies, cupcakes, muffin, bagel and salty baked snack like chips and tortilla stripes).
- Don't drink callories (soda, sugar, diet soda, cut back on alcohol).
- Don't avoid stairs and hill.
- Don't sitting to much.
- Cut off white bread or rice (pizza, sandwich etc).